Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Week 10

Here are some photos of the plants in week 10.
First, I moved the AG into the kitchen and now they should be getting more light.
I also had to raise the hood a notch today.(3rd)

Here are some photos of the tomatoes on the vines. Two of the plants, especially the Yellow Tom have about 4-5 tomatoes growing and the largest is a little less than dime sized(keep in mind they are cherry toms).

The third plant is weak in the budding/flowering stage. It is still developing new leaves each p.m. The clusters of buds that are there are not full and bushy like the others.
However, it does have a few tomatoes on it.

I have ordered a nutrient.ph meter- wand and am going to add liquid nutes for the blooming stage as soon as I can test the water for the balance that is already in the reservoir. Perhaps I will have to drain to get the proper balance. The wand will tell when it arrives.
OK..here are the photos.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I have the same thing in mine--have had to cut back the big one about 4 times and the one in the middle is, well, in the middle! The one on the left has one lovely green tomato and a few buds.

I wonder if one of the lamps is weak, because mine do have a decided tilt to the right.

Anonymous said...

I do have a set of spare bulbs I keep on hand 'just in case'.
corinne

Anonymous said...

It looks like they are getting plenty of Nitrogen, which means your pH is right on. They look really good!

Anonymous said...

I am awaiting the arrival of a nutrients/ph wand and plan on adding a liquid nutes bloom mix after I test. The flowers are few and faw between now.
Corinne