Saturday, December 6, 2008

week 15

I am concerned about the browning of leaves.
There are tons of tomatoes on the plants, but one plant in particular, which has the most tomatoes on it had browning leaves underneath. I know this is normal, but it was so pronounced that I had to do an EXTREME denuding!! LOL.

The tomatoes on this plant are so many !

Each plant has at least 3 of these tomato clusters. But the one pictured above has many more hidden in the back and tucked under the leaves.
I just hope they don't die before they turn red..which, I understand from the forum discussions, takes many months to accomplish.

If you are interested, pop over to the forum..see link on the right sidebar. We'd love to have you join the discussions. Here you can see the leaves browning a bit.
However, there are new baby tomatoes forming at the same time. Time will tell.

No comments: