Saturday, October 25, 2008

2 Tiny Tomatoes !!


They weren't there 3 hours ago, but I just checked the plants before the light was timed to go out for the night, and there they were!

WOO-HOO!!!!!!
Take a look..the 2 tomatoes are on my yellow tom plant .
The first one is at the tip of the pointer, the second one is right above the pointer, hiding in the leaves.


Note added next day, Sunday...I cam in the house at 11 and checked for more tomatoes. Really searched the plants, all 3, and lifted the leaves for hidden ones.
NOTHING!
I just went in and checked 3 hours later, and ..lo and behold..there is one on the top of another plant that had none yesterday. Talk about rapid growth!

I am almost out of nutrients, and took the suggestion of the AG discussion forum(see link on sidebar) and order liquid hydroponic nutrients for the blooming, fruiting stage.




No comments: